Our full line of FluoroGrip® peel and stick fluoropolymer films provide protection from splash and spill events in a variety of industrial environments preventing corrosive and high temperature attack in applications where other conventional paint and film products fail or are environmentally hazardous.
FluoroGrip® fluoropolymer films (FEP, PTFE, ECTFE, ETFE, PVDF, PFA, and MFA) are combined with the appropriate pressure sensitive adhesive to provide an application specific protective coating that meets each unique chemical and temperature service requirement.
- Corrosion protection against the most severe chemicals
- Extends the service life of the underlying substrate
- Superior chemical and permeation resistance over traditional paints
- May be applied over traditional paint systems where extra protection may be required
- May be used as a maintenance repair patch
- Minimal surface preparation required, easy to install
- Environmentally friendly with no VOC’s for reduced downtime
- Chemical processing plant exposure areas
- Chemical exposure to expansion joints
- Spill areas on structural steel and tank exteriors
- Laboratory cabinets and counters
- Tank exteriors, tanker truck and railcar exteriors
- Secondary containment areas
- Any non-immersion splash or spill area
- Pipe wraps where aggressive chemicals are prevalent
FluoroGrip ® films offer superior adhesive technology for easy, peel and stick installation by existing maintenance crews. Its solid sheet design assures consistent coverage, even on edges and corners and systems are engineered for ease of inspection and maintenance. The films are ideal for use in new construction or ongoing maintenance programs.
- Peel and Stick application with little to no surface preparation
- Films are easily cut to match the size and shape of the desired surface area.
- Reduced labor and installation costs
- Films are available in a variety of thicknesses and widths up to 150′ long rolls
Product Data Sheets