FluoroGrip® Teflon® films provide superior resistance to a wide range of corrosive chemicals and withstand the high temperatures found in harsh processing environments while remaining optically clear. FluoroGrip® optically clear films offer an excellent, cost-effective alternative to thicker sheets currently used to protect standard polycarbonate glass and other substrates from chemical etching.
- Outstanding weatherability and optical properties
- Excellent performance in outdoor atmospheric environments
- Superior chemical resistance for harsh chemical environments
- Permanently UV stable
- Withstands thermal shock and cycling
- Easy to clean, inspect and repair
- Lab Equipment, fume hoods, and glove boxes
- Critical clean and etch
- Chemical Processing
- Post-ash clean/Photoresist strip
- Cleanroom- walls and windows
- General Industrial applications
FluoroGrip® optically clear Teflon ® films offer peel and stick installation and can be easily applied by hand or standard lamination equipment over polycarbonate glass and other surfaces.
- Films are easily cut to match the size and shape of the desired surface area
- Does not require primers or hazardous solvents,
- the solid sheet design assures consistent coverage, even on edges, angles and corners
- Its fluoropolymer composition makes cleaning fast and easy
Can be furnished pre-applied to polycarbonate sheets or in ready-to-apply rolls.