FluoroGrip® Fluoropolymer films (FEP, PTFE, ECTFE, ETFE, PVDF, PFA and MFA) are combined with an appropriate pressure sensitive adhesive to provide an easy to apply peel and stick protective film for unique chemical resistance, temperature exposure and substrate requirements. FluoroGrip® film systems offer superior chemical, temperature and UV resistance over traditional paints and conventional coatings such as epoxies, urethanes, and vinyl esters coatings.
- Corrosion protection against the most severe chemical and temperature conditions extend the service life of the underlying substrate
- Superior performance over traditional paints and coatings
- Extends the service life of the underlying substrate
- May be applied over a traditional paint system in areas where extra protection may be required or if the underlying coating has failed
- Minimal to no surface preparation required, easy to install
- Environmentally friendly with no VOC’s for reduced downtime
- Chemical processing equipment corrosion protection
- Pipe wraps and expansion joint chemical leakage
- Spill areas on structural steel and tank exteriors
- Secondary containment areas
- Non-stick, low friction release applications
- Acid brick lining
- Chemical and solvent storage areas
- Mining – trenches and pits
FluoroGrip ® films offer superior adhesive technology for easy, peel-and-stick installation by existing maintenance crews. Its solid sheet design assures consistent coverage, even on edges and corners and systems are engineered for ease of inspection and maintenance. The films are ideal for use in new construction or ongoing maintenance programs.
- Peel & Stick application with little minimal surface preparation
- Films are easily cut to match the size and shape of the desired surface area.
- Reduced labor and installation costs
- Films are available in a variety of thicknesses and widths